Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Band Baja BARAAT

A complete ‘dhinchak’ movie and extremely nostalgic. I could totally imagine myself wandering at the locals of Delhi and listening to the most non sense topics being discussed by the most vaille people. Shruti Kakkad and Bitto Sharma literally stole the show. I thoroughly enjoyed both of the characters. Walking into a wedding just to gulp some delicious food was the done thing. Muft ka khana, kabhi bhi, kahi bhi! The bee-ness two of them started was absolute fun, frolic and filled with entertainment. At least that’s what it looks like from the outside…you dig deep and it’s a chaos. Wedding bee-ness is huge in India. People treat weddings no less than Diwali, it’s a celebration which takes enormous amount of time and energy. Anyhow, back to BBB, I dreamt of bread-pakora last night. Come this weekend and I’m so frying bread-pakora’s. Fatty…but I’ll still savour them followed by a 30 min run!!! Actually a run is mandatory, regardless of fried pakora.

Every scene reminded me of my life back home. Ahh, those were the days! Under the monsoon weather, walking in a swimming pool on the roads of Chandni Chowk; waiting for the kulfi wala to scream out loud ‘kulfi le lo’… Altogether, I fancied the entire film. The duo looks fresh and promising. Can’t lean more towards the guy but Anushka definitely made her place in the B’town.

Shaadi Mubarak, guys! Highly recommended…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expectations!

Have we ever tried to understand that only an expectation leads us to disappointment? Why is it so difficult to not expect anything from thi...