Monday, July 25, 2011

The Questionnaire!

Okay, readers! This time I decided to do things a bit differently. As most of you know I follow Shobhaa De’s blog religiously; this time I decided to compose a questionnaire. Mrs. De asked her readers to answer these questions; so here it is…

What is your idea of happiness?
Dancing, writing blogs. Spending quality time with my hubby. Indulging in endless conversations with my girls and not to mention the international calls to India. At times cooking as well. Long drive with the loudest music. Watching countless documentaries of space. A mini walk after dinner combined with a discussion about Space, moon, galaxies with my beau!

What is your greatest fear?
Constant thinking. My mind running endlessly. Constructing all kinds of odd stories in my head and creating a fear of losing someone from life…

Which living person do you admire?
AR Rahman for being so down to Earth and so humble. Madhuri Dixit for being the superlative dancer out there. Wonder when she’ll give another blockbuster…

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Impatience. I might be the most impatient girl on Earth. Literally… I easily get restless. On the other hand, I easily get excited as well, too excited. As my cousin says, “dude, you get excited way too fast”. Cannot stand dirty hands, don’t mind washing my hands 50 times a day.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
I hate fakeness with a passion. Be yourself! People who show off or may I use the word ‘swag’?

What is your favorite journey?
First: The journey that brought me from a small town of India to the United States of Amerikka. Second: The journey of finding my partner to getting engaged and finally getting married!

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Patience! No discussion, no arguments. Period.

On what occasion do you lie?
Whenever necessary! I mean, com’on…I’m not Satyevadi Harishchand, so you can expect lying at some point. However, to tell you the truth, it’s not difficult to catch me lying. I usually turn red and sweat! HA Oh wait, I do that when I go for a interview as well, does that mean I’m lying? I’m confused…!

What do you dislike about your appearance?
Lord, anyone who knows me well enough can answer this question. I’m a little over weight and hate my metabolism to the core since I gain weight in no time. However, I must rave about the fact that my hubby always calls me PHAT ! ! !

Which living person do you most despise?
Actually for this question, I’d like to rephrase it and use ‘people’ instead of ‘person’. Hands down, have been and will always the Government of our own country! Corrupt bastards.

Which phrases do you most overuse?
Amazing, Oh My Gosh, Pshshsh, Hey Bhagwan, and What say?

What is your greatest regret?
That I didn’t take deep interest in Astronomy as I was growing. That I didn’t learn swimming. That I didn’t become a maniac for workout in my teenage years.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Dancing. My big fat Indian family. Space.

When and where were you happiest?
Whenever I see my mom happy, I feel elated!

What is your present state of mind?
Wandering. Watching rain drops splashing outside; hearing thunderstorms every five some minutes; and countless other thoughts running through the mind…

How would you like to die?
Peacefully. Without hurting anyone…

What is your favorite motto?
Live and let live!
And like Shobhaa De said: ‘Don’t let the music stop…dance on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expectations!

Have we ever tried to understand that only an expectation leads us to disappointment? Why is it so difficult to not expect anything from thi...